And Here We Go Again...

October 17, 2010


So here I go again with my blog. I've done a terrible job keeping up with it, but I'm really back.

Lots has happened since my last post. We moved into a new, bigger, brighter apartment. We traveled to the edge of Ireland, Amsterdam, and then all across America visiting friends and family this summer. We've slowly begun making our new place a home, which means several crafting projects and plans for many more.

After a lot of contemplating and thinking, hemming and hawing, I've decided I'm going to use this blog to document more of my projects, baking, crafting and travels. With no giant craft stores, Walmarts, Targets, Goodwills or yard sales, projects in Ireland always take a lot more foresight and creativity. And it's easy to lose momentum.

But here's to a big push of momentum. Stay tuned for news of my new projects, endeavours, baking and fun.

Thanks for sticking with me!

P.S. The photo is a stool I repainted and recovered last week after pulling a pair out of a skip around the corner. But more on skips and projects soon!

0 comments: