Sleepless Nights

December 17, 2010

Happy Friday afternoon, folks!

I could not get to sleep last night. And it was my own fault. Before bed I was browsing around the kitchen section on Canadian House and Home. So instead of sleep, all I could do was think about kitchens. Tiles, storage, appliances.

And the best thing about my dream kitchen? It's going to have a place for other people to sit and relax while I make dinner or bake goodies. So it's not just me in there while everyone else is in the living room having fun!

Here are a few of the ones I was drooling over.









Anyone have any great weekend plans? I'm working on a few batches of mini whoopie pies for a party Sunday night. You didn't think whoopie pies were holiday fare? Think again, friends! Photos and recipes back here, bright and early Monday morning!

Happy baking!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I finally had time to catch up on the blog this morning! I love reading it over a cup of tea. Beautiful work, Em!!