So Clever!

December 27, 2010

Yesterday, with the Christmas craziness over, I went to work on a (belated) holiday card email to send to our family and friends in America.

This is what I came up with:



I used the site Picnik and it is just genius. I uploaded a photo, tweaked it a little with their awesome (and free!) photo editing options, and made it into a Christmas card. You can send the card from their site, but I wanted to be able to write personal messages at the bottom so I just sent it to myself, added the message and sent it along!

I'm no photo expert, so this site is a great, free option for giving your photos a little boost.

Check out the options for "seasonalizing" your photos too - they're hilarious!



Not that we've needed extra snow here in Dublin, but you can even add snow and lights!



There's even an option to add nuts, hats and ornaments! Instant holiday cheer!

2 comments:

Robin McCarthy said...

1. I love the blog. 2. Nuts?! Hysterical.

Emily Boyle Westbrooks said...

Ah yay! hi Robin! Welcome! your boat christmas looked so cosy!