Distracted

January 26, 2011

When I was bopping around the internets yesterday looking for cute planners, I got a little distracted. Now, we don't need a wall calendar at all (we have Obama's 4 year calendar!), but they're just so beautiful I had to linger.

I'll just file these away for when we've a house with lots of wall space. I might just fill a whole wall with pretty calendars. (I'm hoping we upgrade to a much bigger house because, as of now, I already want a whole wall of maps and a whole wall of little inspirational bits. If we tried to do that in our little apartment we'd already run out of walls!)





These beautiful calendars are from The Wild Unknown (via Design*Sponge). Just so delicate.



Wouldn't this one be perfect for a kitchen? I love the idea of calendars as wall hangings. Am dying to design one...



This French desk calendar would be perfect for the desk in my studio, when it's finished. (How long have I been saying that?? I really think this weekend, but I've said that how many times now? So lame, Emily.)



What a nice tribute to the incredible things we can do with our hands when we add a little creativity. I bet I would get loads more done if I had knitting hands on my desk for a whole month.



And finally, this lovely wall hanging calendar by Lisa Rupp. Makes me think of spring!

*You can click on any of the images and they should enlarge for you!

0 comments: