Dublin's First EatMagazine

January 13, 2011

Just saw a neat free online magazine with great review of Dublin restaurants (thanks, Sarah, for posting this to your facebook!) .

Check it out by clicking on the (giant) button below!

Now, those of you who aren't from Dublin, check it out, then store it away in your bookmarks so when you do come to visit you've got a great, accessible guide ready to go!

And for the record, they are spot on with their review of the Exchecquer. I could just about live on their chocolate platter. Won't even share. Just saying.



And one more thing...how on earth does that image get to be giant and I can't figure out for the life of me how to make my photos any bigger than tiny?! Grrrr....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Its Mikey here, I am the editor of the magazine :) Thanks so much for your plug. You can also pick up any one of 20,000 print copies around Dublin from tomorrow :) Thanks again!

Emily Boyle Westbrooks said...

Well done, Mikey! I'll have to pick up the paper copy for sure!