Goodbyes and Babies

November 30, 2010

Yesterday began the first of my goodbyes to friends and family in America. It stinks.

But a big chunk of my yesterday involved time with a dear friend and her two beautiful babies, almost 1 and almost 2 (their ages, not their names!).

So, in honor of those beautiful babies, here are a few adorable gifts for the babies in your life!

Still, again, from Etsy. I'm in love with that site! And kind of hoping a few of you spent hours on it yesterday like I did all weekend!



This onesie is from Morning Star Loft, hand dyed and hand painted. They also have an adorable moose long-sleeved onesie! Great options for baby boys, which are sometimes hard to find!







Now, if I were a little more tech savvy this morning, I would have put those last three images together, straight across, so you could see how cute they would look all together! I think that would be one well-dressed baby! And warm too!

Booties, scallion hat, and lemon wool coat.




I am such a fan of these snack bags. They'd be great for toting around snacks for babies, or even 6'4 husbands!



And finally, this rabbit doll. I just think it's lovely.

Tomorrow: crafty holiday project ideas! Fun!

1 comments:

P2 said...

Hey Em,
Not quite snowed in anymore but still avoiding the icy streets and bitter wind here in Dublin. Missing you, can't wait for you to come back and warm us all up with more treats and crafts. I loved those snack bags! Seriously considering investing in them. Planning on spending some time on Etsy now with my cup of tea.