Inedible

November 14, 2010

Hello friends,

I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend filled with a lot more edible baking than mine!

I was feeling under the weather this weekend, and Michael was away with basketball, so I decided to bake some Christmas ornaments to get ready for this awesome event next weekend:



I'll have a table with lots of baked treats, and even some Christmas ornaments! So if you're in Dublin, please come say hello!

Here's a little sneak peek of the Christmas ornaments I worked on this weekend. They're baked, and smell like Christmas - cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.



Do they have these in Ireland? The smell lasts years! I'm thinking they might need some jazzing up - a little red bow maybe?

If you haven't already entered my little give-away, hurry up! It ends tonight at 8pm Dublin time, 3pm Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Remember them well, from the ornament storage box. The fragrance lasts for a few years, until you're left with only with memories, which are almost as good. Great for adding the scent of Christmas!

Sarah Kuiper said...

Emily, I would love the ornament recipe!
They look so cute!