Holiday Picks: Kitchen Edition!

November 29, 2010

I think some of you might still be snowed in this morning in Dublin! Hope you are staying in and cosy today!

I spent yesterday afternoon sewing Christmas stockings for a few little boys in Dublin. They came out so cute!

When I wasn't sewing (and eating lots of Thanksgiving leftovers), I spent some time browsing some of my favorite Etsy shops for holiday gift ideas. Such talented people out there. I'm looking forward to joining them in a few months!

This is a little collection of gifts for anyone who loves cooking, baking, or even just food! The shipping on nearly every one is so reasonable within the United States and even over to Ireland! Most of these Etsy artists are from either Maine or Ireland, which I think is just so neat.



These adorable tea towels are from the shop Madder Root in Old Town, Maine. They have just lovely, simple, hand printed pieces. I love the natural colors. Wouldn't these tea towels be a nice Christmas addition to your kitchen?





These two prints are from BridBird's shop (with free shipping worldwide!) in Northern Ireland, and I think her prints are so affordable and unique. I love that each item is so simple but arty at the same time.





2FreshThreads is such a cool shop - I just love those prints! I'm a sucker for that sea green background too! They also do the cutest aprons.



Lastly, I am loving the texture in the pottery from Cats Paw Pottery. So darling huh?

I'm off to do some running around visiting friends and family for the day. Check back tomorrow for lots more cute gift ideas for the (quickly approaching!) holidays. See you soon!

0 comments: